Learn more about Aerial Challenge Course
Blue Ridge’s premiere Aerial Adventure Park is an obstacle challenge course designed to challenge participants both mentally and physically. The course features three levels of suspended bridges and tight ropes from 15 to 45 feet in the air, with each level becoming progressively more difficult. Each participant will be clipped in to a safety line while on the course. Designed to be self-guided for ages ten and older. Participation is at each individual’s own pace with up to 1 hours allowed to get through the course.
- Junior (10-14): $39.99 Per Ticket
- Adult (15+): $49.99 Per Ticket
Things to Know
- Must weigh less than 250 pounds.
- Must wear well-fitting clothes and closed-toe shoes. We do not allow anything that hangs loose or could get tangled in cables or ropes such as baggy clothes, jewelry, or loose hair. Flip-flops and sandals are not allowed.
- No experience is required!
- Hours of operation vary depending on the weather and season. To ensure availability and confirm dates of operation, reservations are recommended.