Learn more about Aerial Challenge Course
Blue Ridge’s premiere Aerial Adventure Park is an obstacle challenge course designed to challenge participants both mentally and physically. The course features three levels of suspended bridges and tight ropes from 15 to 45 feet in the air, with each level becoming progressively more difficult. Each participant will be clipped in to a safety line while on the course. Designed to be self-guided for ages seven and older. Participation is at each individual’s own pace with up to 1.5 hours allowed to get through the course.
- Ground Level (5-6): $19.99 Per Ticket
- Youth (7-9): $29.99 Per Ticket
- Junior (10-14): $39.99 Per Ticket
- Adult (15+): $49.99 Per Ticket
- Must be able to reach to a height of 70 inches while keeping your feet flat on the ground. (Except for the Ground Level, which only requires a reach of 65 inches.)
- Must weigh less than 250 pounds.
- Must wear well-fitting clothes and closed-toe shoes. We do not allow anything that hangs loose or could get tangled in cables or ropes such as baggy clothes, jewelry, or loose hair. Flip-flops and sandals are not allowed.
Things to Know
- No experience is required!
- Hours of operation vary depending on the weather and season. To ensure availability and confirm dates of operation, reservations are recommended.