Choose Your Adventure
Aerial Challenge Course
The Adventure Park is closed after Labor Day except by appointment only for groups of 8 or more. Please contact 800-251-4800 for group scheduling.
Blue Ridge’s premiere Aerial Adventure Park is an obstacle challenge course designed to challenge participants both mentally and physically. The course features three levels of suspended bridges and tight ropes from 15 to 45 feet in the air, with each level becoming progressively more difficult. Designed to be self-guided for ages ten and older. Participation is at each individual’s own pace with up to 1 hours allowed to get through the course.
Please Note: The challenge course is the only activity we offer at the Adventure Park. We offer Zipline Canopy Tours at a different location. The address for the challenge course at the Aerial Adventure Park is 2087 East First Street Blue Ridge, GA 30513. The address for our Zipline Canopy Tours is 891 Old Cashes Valley Rd Blue Ridge, GA 30513Prices
- Junior (10-14): $39.99 Per Ticket
- Adult (15+): $49.99 Per Ticket
Things to Know
- Must weigh less than 250 pounds.
- Must wear shoes that covers your entire foot, most commonly worn is a tennis shoe or gym shoe. No sandals of any kind are allowed to be worn.
- No items are allowed in pockets during participation on the course, including cell phones, knives and keys.
- No experience is required!
- Hours of operation vary depending on the weather and season. To ensure availability and confirm dates of operation, reservations are required in advance.
- No refunds, credits or rescheduling are available within 48 hours of your scheduled time.
- The Challenge Course and our Zipline Canopy Tours are two different activities at two different locations. Please make sure to get to the right location.
Purchasing Multiple Adventures and Combo Tickets
Click on your first adventure and select the date, time, and number of tickets you want to purchase. Once those tickets are added to your cart, you will have the opportunity to add additional adventures.
When purchasing multiple adventures for the same day, please allow enough time in between the two adventures including a 30 minute travel time between the locations. All three adventures are at different locations so please be sure to arrive at the correct property.